Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Office and 24 news...

I'll get to LOST a little later (and I am EXCITED to get back to LOST...trust me)...
 
But some tidbits from Ausiello's Q&A:
 
Question: I am absolutely in love with the Jim/Pam relationship on The Office! My body is just itching to see their wedding. Will it be this season, or are the writers going to make us wait? -- Kyle
Ausiello:
I assumed it would take place this season... until, that is, I spoke to exec producer Greg Daniels. "If people assume it'll happen this season, then I don't want to do it," he countered with a laugh. "There are so many stories about a couple getting married that I want to explore." The post-Super Bowl episode on Feb. 1 will introduce one such story when Pam learns that her parents are having marital problems, causing her to wonder, "If they can't make it work, what chance do Jim and I have?"

Question: The Office? Pretty please. -- Katie
Ausiello:
BJ Novak confirms to me that Ryan will make a "dramatic" return later this season as part of a top-secret storyline. Theories? Post 'em in the comments!

Question: Got any Snapple-worthy scoop about 24? -- Penny
Ausiello:
Jack's lover-turned-frozen vegetable Audrey Raines will play a pivotal role this season, albeit an invisible one. I'll let Kiefer Sutherland explain: "She's not a physical presence, but the damage of losing her absolutely [impacts] why Jack might not be able to engage on an emotional level with other people. It adds a huge sense of loss that informs almost everything he does." Kiefer doesn't rule out the possibility of Audrey returning in the flesh next season, particularly since A) Lipstick Jungle looks to be a goner, and B) as Kiefer reveals to me exclusively, "[Audrey] has finally stopped dribbling."

Giggity

 

No comments:

Post a Comment