Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day Links

-First, this picture

-Isn't this just called Adderall?

-I have to admit: I just joined Twitter. So this New York Times article was very timely. Follow me on Twitter here. I still need to find out if there is a good way to twitter via the Blackberry or via e-mail (at work they block Twitter so if I could e-mail in my Twits[?], it would be quite helpful). If anyone knows, let me know. In the meantime I'll follow Stephen Colbert, Dave Matthews, Freakonomics and other fun Twitterers(?). Also for the social networking crowd, follow me on Facebook.

-I just found this about water bottle banning on the Freakonomics Twitter...wonder if they were talking about Brandeis?

-Politico's Ben Smith, following up on something I wrote yesterday, on more Madoffs.

-True Blue reports that Dom Capers will not be the next defensive coordinator (he's going to the Packers). This gets me even more depressed.

-Google Drive would be really cool. Will it happen? Here and here

-Finally, word of the end to the coinflip in baseball...

-One Knick in, one Knick out...and other Knicks news

-Lastly, after hearing this maybe I don't want Anquan Boldin on the Giants after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment