Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun Links for the Morning

-Plax in trouble again, this time for having bad taste in cars
 
-Giants fans taking out frustrations on parked cars and 18-1 shirts
 
-a father and son tried to cut the line at Walmart and ended up in jail (rumor is that they did not collect $200 dollars)
 
-Shaq twittering: "Nypost.com about eddy curry wow, i gotta go to bed on this one, geez." (H/T Deadspin)
 
-Mets owner tried to acquire soccer team, wasn't satisfied enough with the amount the Mets kicked the ball around the field already
 
-If "sexting" is now popular, I was WAY ahead of the game. Good thing I didn't get charged, though, for sending my own pictures.
 
-I really should have sold Citi...now it's the shareholders that never sleep.
 
-Just thank goodness I have one of these. Though one of these sounds quite cool too.
 
-Can we bring back the Coliseum (not the one on Longisland) and just have Madoff and this guy battle it out to the death? Just this time, don't invite Russel Crowe.
 
-SNL already did this. Robert Smigel and TV Funhouse get your royalties.
 
-And so long, Prison Break. I spent two seasons under the spell of Wentworth Miller and his amazing escape plan. Stopping watching was the hardest thing I had to do since I quit watching Nickelodeon (. Now millions of Americans can stop wasting their lives with this stupid show that should have maybe been one season.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment