Monday, January 26, 2009

Channeling Uma Thurman Once Again

So not only did Freckles survive being buried alive (Uma Thurman in Kill Bill: Volume 2), but to revive her, Bill had to use an adrenaline shot to the heart (Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction). I think Kiefer Sutherland may have a crush on Uma. I think he also may have a crush on Freckles.

"24" Season 7 hasn't exactly gotten itself off to a great start. I found myself bored at times this episode. Even the plane blowing up was less fantastic than similar things in other seasons. I'm hoping they pick up the pace and come up with some new plot twists.

I like Chloe's new look, a lot. Bill...not so much. The best line was Chloe's "stay-at-home mom" bit. She always seems to be the comedic relief this show needs at times and this season seems like no exception.

And the plot is sort of weak up until this point. Tony, Chloe and Bill thought they could bring down a big international government conspiracy? At least when they did this in Season 5, they had the Secretary of State and a government agency behind them.

I have to say, I'm still excited and hooked to see where they're going with this season. But I'm just hoping Jack does some more work at adding to this (H/T to Jim)

No comments:

Post a Comment