Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Look at the NFL Spreads: Week 5

Here are my picks. As I've said before, don't rely on me for betting. I bet against my Giants because I feel like if they get a 16-point lead, Eli Manning will be out of the game. The stars indicate my best bets. I like the Vikings a lot against the Rams this week. There are a few teams that I can't just bet and the Rams have become one of them. I love the Vikings in this one. I also have bought into the 49ers hype. I like their game plan a lot (it looks a lot like the Giants). I still have not yet fully bought into the Pats or given up on the Redskins. This week would change all that for either team. Here are my picks:

FAVORITE PTS UNDERDOG ANDREW
GIANTS 16 Raiders RAIDERS
Vikings 8 RAMS VIKINGS*
Cowboys 8 1/2 CHIEFS COWBOYS
PANTHERS 3 1/2 Redskins REDSKINS
EAGLES 14 Bucs EAGLES
BILLS 6 Browns BILLS
RAVENS 8 1/2 Bengals RAVENS
Steelers 10 1/2 LIONS STEELERS
49ERS 2 1/2 Falcons 49ERS*
Patriots 3 1/2 BRONCOS BRONCOS
CARDS 5 1/2 Texans TEXANS
SEAHAWKS PK Jaguars JAGUARS
Colts 3 1/2 TITANS COLTS
Jets 1 DOLPHINS JETS


Mon Nite Points 36


LAST WEEK 5 (0)


SUICIDE PICK EAGLES

2 comments:

  1. I can see that NFL Free online Stream on => ­ NFLHDGAME and I think it's the best place to watch NFL this year , check by yourself if you don't believe.

    Free TRIAL Here => NFLHDGAME.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that NFL Free online Stream on => ­ NFLHDGAME and I think it's the best place to watch NFL this year , check by yourself if you don't believe.

    Free TRIAL Here => NFLHDGAME.COM

    ReplyDelete