Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A 5-Year-Old's Response to AIG Bailout

I was forwarded the below e-mail. It definitely brought a smile to my face on a cold Tuesday morning at the end of March. Figured I'd share it with the rest of you. I think that maybe the angry mob with pitchforks and torches may be the way to go to get AIG to right the ship. Especially if they look like this (may need to click on the picture to enlarge):
 
Had to share this one.  So after dinner on Friday, we were watching a rerun of Jon Stewart from earlier in the week and he had "The Angry Mob" superimposed at the bottom of the screen when talking about the AIG situation.  Julia [age 5] found this hilarious, even though she doesn't understand what it's about, and she decided unprompted to draw the Angry Mob.  Note the pitchforks and torches.  The original artwork is hanging in my office.
 
Maybe instead of the 90% tax on their bonuses, we should just send Julia's angry mob after them! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment