Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If You're Going To Point a Gun at Jack Bauer, You Better Be Willing To Pull The Trigger

I'm still loving that line.



While Lost has captured my attention and maybe my #1 spot, I always love a good Jack Bauer stare every once in a while. Last night was no exception. There's holes in the story, but it always seems to captivate. They repeat plots (in season 2 they had a guy with a memory chip inside him also), but it never fails to excite.



One of the nice things about last night was that you felt that it would turn out too conveniently for Walsh. Moss seemed to believe his story and he seemed to be off the hook for now.



But wait! Chloe to the rescue. Gotta love the fact that she's always one step ahead of everyone mentally even if she's one step behind socially. She may need to give Freckles some tough love after her break down this past episode. We've had much better people than Marika die. Get over it already.



I'm upset I'm missing the next two weeks especially with a surprise 2-hour special next week. But I thank the good Lord for the invention of DVR.





-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment