Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bidding Adieu For Now

So tomorrow I leave for my big trip to New Zealand and Australia. But don't fear, you won't be alone. Ari, Jay, Jordan and Wolinsky (all former guest bloggers) will be updating the blog in my absence. If you have a problem with them or want to contact me, I've added our e-mail contacts on the right side and will post them here:

Andrew
Ari
Jay
Jordan
Wolinsky

You'll be in good hands and I'll definitely try to check in on different points along my journey. Good luck to the Brandeis basketball teams tomorrow; I'm sad I'll be missing you at NYU (though in all fairness, Superfan isn't going either). And don't miss me too much...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couldn't leave without a few links from today:

-A Madoff victim map and some more arrests in New York for securities fraud (H/T Wendy). Freakonomics on whether a "fraud bounty" would have prevented a lot of this.

-The NBA needs a bailout

-The life of Quincy Carter keeps on getting worse and worse

-This is an AWESOME business card

-This story is just wrong in so, so many ways...ew

-A look at which Congress members are Twittering (my favorite is Claire McCaskill)

-Ryanair sucked before and they suck even more now

-Rob Neyer says don't judge Sizemore by his batting average (I agree) and Jeter's other impact on the game (I agree here, too). Also Neyer debating with Jim Caple on top movies

-Appreciation for Baseball-Reference

-YANKS: A blog started by Yankees prospect Bradley Suttle. I agree that A-Rod still doesn't get it. And Nick Swisher (also a Twitterer) and his love for chocolate milk

-Lastly, from @FutureGreen's Twitter, a video on clean coal by the Coen Brothers:

No comments:

Post a Comment