Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tickets Going For Cheap Tonight

This is another one of those times where I wish I didn't have tickets in advance. I bought tickets way back in March for Yankees/Rays figuring that a September game between the two teams would be important. Little did I know the Rays would be out of it and the Yankees would be comfortably in the lead in the AL East with Chad Gaudin on the mound.

The reason I wish I hadn't spent the $30 face value on tickets for tonight, though, is because they're going for REALLY cheap on Stubhub. I took a screengrab and as you can see (you need to click on the picture to be able to really see the prices), there's a bunch of tickets on there for under $10. With service fees, you're still not paying much to make it down to the Stadium.

This is a good chance to catch the Yankees at the New Stadium if you haven't this season, especially with only 13 home games left in the regular season after tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment