Monday, September 14, 2009

A Look at NFL Spreads: Week 1

Not a good start for me picking the games. In the following weeks, I'll post my picks with the spreads, but this week was a bit hectic with the Thursday game.

And my picks wouldn't have helped you much anyways. I am 5-8 so far this week, thanks to some last second points in the Ravens and Giants games that tipped the scales.

My one surprise of the week: the Arizona Cardinals who did not look good in their NFC title defense. It probably shouldn't have been a surprise, but after I got killed picking against them last year, I couldn't pick against the Cards in Week 1 this year.

My suicide pick was the Ravens and the Chiefs made it a bit more interesting than it needed to be...but prevailed in the end.

FAVORITE PTS UNDERDOG
TEXANS 4 1/2 Jets
GIANTS 6 1/2 Redskins
FALCONS 4 Dolphins
RAVENS 13 Chiefs
Eagles 1 PANTHERS
BENGALS 4 1/2 Broncos
Vikings 4 BROWNS
COLTS 7 Jaguars
SAINTS 13 Lions
Cowboys 6 BUCS
CARDS 6 1/2 49ers
SEAHAWKS 8 1/2 Rams
PACKERS 3 1/2 Bears
PATRIOTS 10 1/2 Bills
Chargers 9 1/2 RAIDERS


How did you do in week 1? Stay tuned for Week 2's lines and my picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment