Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Just Met My Favorite Hockey Player

I've met Wayne Gretzky, Brian Lettch and Mike Richter. But nothing compares to the thrill I just had meeting and getting the autograph of Adam Graves, my favorite hockey player ever (who I wrote a long, passionate post about when his number was retired this year).

I first met Nick Fotiu who signed a photo of himself when he was QUITE a bit younger.

Then came Gravey. He was gracious and he let me babble a bit about how he was my favorite player and how I met him briefly at an open practice the Rangers used to hold at Rye Playland. And then he thanked me for sharing the story I did with him and thanked me for coming to this event and supporting the Rangers. He is truly a class act. And that was truly awesome.


-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment