Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ausiello with Rumors/Spoilers on 24, The Office and Lost

I'll hopefully do a post either later or tomorrow on a very interesting Lost episode last night (I was right that Miles dad was Pierre Chang! Love when that happens!). But Ausiello has some good rumors I figured I'd share (pretty light this week on shows I like, but figured I'd share a few):
Question: Will Annie Wersching be back next season on 24? I hope so. The Jack-Renee dynamic is one of my favorite things about this season. --Josh
Ausiello:
Not only is she coming back next season, but exec producer Howard Gordon tells me that "some part of her past will be necessary in the context of the next crisis." Gordon also confirms that Cherry Jones' President Taylor will return for the Big Apple-set Day 8. "Cherry truly defined this character and fashioned our first truly aspirational President since David Palmer," he says. "She brought an emotional weight and intelligence that exceeded even our expectations."

Question: Was the majorish death you were referring to on Lost that of Caesar in Episode 12? -- Ian
Ausiello:
Nah. He's not big enough to garner an –ish, IMHO.

Question: Who did The Office end up casting as Ryan's mom? --Joel
Ausiello:
Couldn't tell you. I could, however, tell you who they didn't get: B.J. Novak's real mom. They asked her and she turned 'em down!

No comments:

Post a Comment