Thursday, August 20, 2009

Channeling My Inner Barney Frank

To those who say to me one of the following:

Joba Chamberlain should have been in the 2009 bullpen

Or Joba Chamberlain should be allowed to throw as many innings as possible in 2009

Or maybe Phil Hughes should stay in the bullpen in 2010

Here is my new retort:

"Trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to argue with a dining room table... I have no interest in doing it."

Thank you, Barney Frank. I don’t care if you’re a Republican, Democrat, Independent, Communist, Libertarian, Green, or a douche-bag Lyndon LaRoche backer, you have to admit that Frank had one of the greatest comebacks yesterday.

Then again, I could just be like Past A Diving Jeter and rip apart Wallace Matthews one piece at a time.

But I’ll try Barney Frank’s way first.

No comments:

Post a Comment