Monday, May 18, 2009

A Few Issues Today

A few issues today with the blog. I can't use blogger from work so I e-mail in the posts. Once in a blue moon it stops working. Today was that day. Will hopefully be up and running tonight.

Maybe I'm just all out of sorts because Pete Abraham is on a week-long furlough. I've been reading his blog every day for a few years now so this is like quitting cold turkey.

I think there's a 79% chance the Yankees lose this game. Why? Because the past couple of years, they would lose games like this after a few huge wins a row. If they do win tonight, I think it's officially a big streak.

And tomorrow the tickets are going for cheap again on the secondary market (we're talking about $14 for $90 seats and that was this morning). Sorry hardcore ticket scalpers, market correction is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment