Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well This Has Been Painful So Far

Big Papi homered tonight. It was a pitch right down the middle. I guess his eye sight is OK. I asked fellow Twitter users to help me fill in the blank: "I would have rather ____ than watch David Ortiz homer tonight"

Here were some answers (top 3):

djfog86 I would have rather cheered for the Mets today than watch David Ortiz homer tonight.

Well, I'm not that much of a Mets-hater, but I get your point

jaremy I would have rather drank rubbing alcohol than watch David Ortiz homer tonight.

Yeah...but...not the pain I was looking for...

StaceGots I would have rather slide down a razor blade into a vat of rubbing alcohol than watch David Ortiz homer

Wow...there we go...that sounds painful...can anyone top it?

YankeeMegInPHL I would rather slide down a razor blade bannister and then take an isopropyl alcohol bath with midgets than watch David Ortiz homer

We have a winner!

Awful so far. A.J. Burnett was as bad against the Red Sox tonight as you can be if your name is not Chase Wright or Tim Redding. Michael Kay said that Burnett laid an egg.

A-Rod popped up and made a big error.

Oh...and that guy Josh Beckett is dominating us--again. HE IS PITCHING A NO HITTER. I AM NOT TRYING TO JINX IT AT ALL. A NO HITTER

Kill me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment