Monday, July 13, 2009

A Note As You Watch The Last Round of the Home Run Derby

From Jordan: "Make sure to point out that ESPN will only show Erin Andrew's left side profile because she was hit on the right side of her face by a foul ball off the bat of Alex Cora last Wednesday"

Thanks!

Passing that along to you. Final round is just starting. I'll take Prince Fielder. He has hit some BOMBS. If they decide to trade him in the next few years as he gets closer to free agency, someone will give up a lot for that man.

I love the kids of the players at the Home Run Derby, especially all those rooting on Albert Pujols's on as The Machine tried to win this thing.

I always have liked the Derby. Unlike the Slam Dunk Contest (until the past two years) or the Hardest Shot, watching guys hitting balls out of the park never gets old for me. I just wish they would replace the announcers.

No comments:

Post a Comment