Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Celeb/Sports Look-Alikes

Ok so this is actually my favorite actor/sports figure look alike: Mike Tomlin and Omar Epps.
 I know Mike Tomlin is a coach, not a football player.  But seriously, I think these guys were separated at birth.  Perhaps this is why whenever I watch House I think Dr. Foreman is going to start calling plays instead of diagnoses.  

I'm not the only one who thinks this.  Even Google knows it.
I went to do an image search for Mike Tomlin and it even showed this:
Related searches: mike tomlin omar epps


(From Totally Looks Like  )

 From Snarky Humor

2 comments:

  1. I think it's time to add Rick Carlisle & Jim Carrey to this list.

    http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/4/29/22791275-6977-4ff1-b727-c8d3975c3828.jpg

    ReplyDelete