Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Big Thank You on Thanksgiving

As the food and football finally winds down for the night, I wanted to share one of the things that I am thankful for: this blog, all the people who contribute to it and all the people who read it. A few days ago someone was shocked to find out I don't make any money from this blog, but while it may be the case of me doing something wrong in the process, a lot of it has to do with that fact that I do it for fun in my spare time and I have a great group of people who help me out when I don't have time to do so. I enjoy it and I appreciate anyone who is out there reading it.

We had a great response to our latest contest and we always have great, informed discussions on the blog. Some other blogs have a lot more followers but the discourse can get quite out of hand. Here we may disagree (and when I write my blog post next week about how the Yankees should move Joba Chamberlain back to the rotation, we'll get a LOT of disagreements), but we do it in a respectful manner and I think that everyone ends up better off in the end. Sports debates are supposed to be fun and I hope this blog has been a fun place to find informative posts for you to enjoy. Thank you all for being a part of it.

From all of us at NYaT, we hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment